Important information for your holiday near Merano
Important information for before you arrive
Reservation conditions for the Falzeben family hotel in Avelengo near Merano:
- These prices given are per person, half-board including our weekly luxury programme, and do not include the statutory local tax of € 1.60 (to be increased to € 1.70 from 1 January 2020) payable per person, per day, by every guest aged 14 and up.
- You can access the rooms from 2pm on the day of your arrival.
- We respectfully ask that you vacate your rooms before 10am on the day of your departure.
- Feel free to bring your dog with you! Please note, however, that there is a € 15 per day surcharge for your four-legged friends and that dog food is not provided. Please also note that dogs are not permitted in the dining room or on the lawn.
- Stays of less than four nights are subject to a short-stay surcharge of 8%.
Discounts for children lodging with their parents (two adults paying full price):
- 0-3 years – 100%
- 4-6 years – 75%
- 7-15 years – 50%
- 16-99 years – 35%
We accept the following payment methods – cash up to € 2,999 (the maximum cash amount permitted by Italian law), debit card, EC card, credit cards (not American Express), non-transferable cheque, bank transfer.
In accordance with the Italian consumer protection codex, there is no right of withdrawal. You do, however, have the right of withdrawal under the following cancellation conditions:
- if you cancel within 42 days (6 weeks) of your scheduled arrival
- if you arrive late
- if you choose to leave us earlier
reserve the right to charge you at least 80% of your total bill.
Cancellation Insurance – in order to avoid the inconvenience of extra expenses incurred if you arrive late or in the event of a justifiable no-show, we recommend you take out a cancellation insurance policy.
Information about our spa area:
Our spa facilities and fitness area are open daily between 7am and 8pm. Our saunas are open between 2pm and 8pm. Our team is available to answer your questions on Mondays between 9am and 11am and on Tuesdays between 9:30am and 11am.
Sauna rituals and infusions
Once a week, we offer our guests a variety of sauna infusions and relaxation rituals.
We offer treatments for both HIM and HER.
Booking a treatment: We recommend that you book your treatment when booking your room to avoid disappointment. You may also book over the telephone by calling +39 0473 279423, by e-mailing email@example.com or in person at our “Barthlmä-Brunnen” Spa Reception.
Cancelling your treatment
Something always comes up, doesn’t it? So that we can schedule our treatments efficiently, we kindly request that you cancel your appointment at least one day in advance. Cancellations made at short notice are subject to a fee of 70% of the total bill for your treatment.
You can either charge your treatment to your room or pay directly at the hotel reception.
The spa hotel for your holiday in Avelengo near Merano
The Hotel Falzeben is the perfect place to stay during your spa holiday in Avelengo near Merano. So many wonderful packages await you in our “Barthlmä-Brunnen” spa, giving you the perfect opportunity to relax and let us pamper you.
Particular highlights are our herbal grotto, the Finnish sauna and the stunning indoor and outdoor panoramic pool. Join us at our spa hotel in Avelengo – we can give you all you need for returning home rested and rejuvenated!
NEW: Vitalstone Vitalis Massage