- The prices are valid per person with half board and weekly program of well-being, plus the legal local tax of approx. €2,90 per person/day from the age of 14 (subject to change).
- The rooms are ready for occupancy on the day of arrival until 14.00 pm at the latest.
- On the day of departure we kindly ask you to vacate the room by 10.00 am.
- Dogs are welcome! €20,00 per day without food (We ask for your kind understanding that dogs are not allowed in the dining room and on the sunbathing lawn).
- For stays under 5 nights we charge a surcharge of 8%.
Important information for your holiday near Merano
Important information for before you arrive
- 0-3 years 100%
- 4-6 years 75%
- 7-15 years 50%
- 16-99 years 35%
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Cash up to €5.000,00
- Bancomat card
- Debit card
- credit card (no American Express)
- non-transferable check
- bank transfer
There is no right of cancellation as defined by the Consumer Protection Code.
Standard cancellation conditions:
- Cancellations will only be accepted in written form.
- If the cancellation is communicated up to 60 days prior to arrival, no further cancellation fees will be charged.
- Later cancellations will be charged with 80% of the booked stay.
- In case of non-arrival, early departure or late arrival, the entire booked stay will be charged.
Notification in accordance with Part III, Title 111, Section 1, of the Consumer Protection Code (GvD 206/2005).
Travel Cancellation Insurance: To avoid incurring expenses in case of late arrival or justified no-show, we recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance here.
Welcome to the Falzeben spa hotel!
Dear Guests, Dear Connoisseurs,
Our wonderful four-star Falzeben spa-hotel is located in Avelengo above the rooftops of Merano, at the foot of the Merano 2000 skiing and hiking resort. Connoisseurs and health freaks alike will feel at home here –
whether you join us for our olive oil, wine or schnapps tasting events; a yoga session in the Larchwaldele.
A guided pleasure hike or a visit to a local vineyard, there’s something for everyone and nobody will feel left out!
Our hotel is located directly at the piste and the lifts. Thanks to the host family Egger, one of the most beautiful South Tyrolean holidays you will ever have, awaits you: peace, hospitality and a warm ambience are our strengths, paired with 4* wellness & services.
A holiday in the mountains of South Tyrol and in our 4-star wellness hotel will enchant you: You will never find a more idyllic holiday, directly by the forest and full of deep relaxation and, of course, delicious gourmet cuisine.
In the midst of the untouched natural landscape of Falzeben, a little closer to heaven.
NEW WITH THE START OF THE SUMMER SEASON
From 1 April 2023, we offer our guests the new Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass - mobilcard for the duration of their stay.
It allows free and unlimited use of all public means of transportation within the “Südtirol Integrated Transport Network”:
• Buses (city and extra-urban buses)
• Regional trains
• Cable cars: Mühlbach-Meransen, Burgstall-Vöran, Vilpian-Mölten, Bozen-Kohlern, Bozen-Ritten
• Mendel funicular
• Ritten narrow-gauge railway
• PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
Getting there by public transport / Free and comfortable
With the “Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass – mobilcard” you can discover the holiday region of Hafling-Vöran-Meran 2000 and the whole South Tyrol comfortably and free of charge by public transport (bus, train and public funiculars/cable cars). In this way you promote sustainable mobility and contribute to the reduction of motorized individual transport.