A wonderful winter holiday at the Hotel Falzeben
Inclusive services for your winter holiday near Merano
Our inclusive services will make your winter holiday at the Hotel Falzeben in Avelengo near Merano an unforgettable experience! Enjoy our culinary highlights, relax in our spa area and top on your energy… the perfect getaway.
- Stay in one of our romantic rooms and suites, in that classic country house style, with mostly uninterrupted views over the Merano area and across to the Gruppo Tessa mountains (sitting in the eyrie and enjoying the stunning views).
- Free WiFi access
- Titillate your taste buds with our luxury half-board incl. extensive breakfast buffet consisting of local produce, gourmet menus, buffets, Mediterranean evenings, chocolate and starter buffets and more (depending on the season) – top up on your energy in a light but indulgent way.
- Sweet treats in the morning – homemade strudel and more.
- Of course, we will be delighted to take your allergies and intolerances into account – just let us know before you arrive.
- Sun terrace with unlimited panoramic views morning, noon and night.
- When you book one of our luxury relaxation packages, you’ll have free use of the “Barthlmä-Brunnen” spa area, the indoor/outdoor panoramic swimming pool with whirlpool, sensory barefoot trail and our well-lit treatment rooms with magnificent mountain views. The healing powers of nature are palpable in all our treatments.
- NEW: Our “Bergfrieden” sauna area with herbal, Finnish and quartz saunas, as well as a salt steam room, Physiotherm infrared loungers and the new Bären Nestl quiet zone are a true Eldorado for all those seeking some relaxation and recuperation.
- FalzebenFIT with the latest cardio equipment
- Luxury for connoisseurs – hotel right on the slope – excellent experiences for skiers of all ages
- Beautifully prepared Langlauf track and romantic winter hiking routes leaving right from the hotel
- Attractive ski deals for kids, incl. supervision/childcare
- Free parking for your car
- Bus to Avelengo (for our guests, a small fee is payable)
- Après ski in our bar, the Boxenstopp
- Snowshoe hiking
- Soft bathrobes, hand towels and sauna towels in your room
- Torch-lit hike through the romantic wintery landscape with your host, Monika
- Falzeben post delivered daily
- Advice and tips from your warm and approachable host family
- A holistic, feel-good retreat in the fresh mountain air, surrounded by pristine countryside and with a supply of healthy mountain spring water