Our services for your relaxing holiday near Merano
An enjoyable summer holiday in Avelengo near Merano
Spontaneous, authentic and relaxed – just what a holiday should be! Don’t delay… come and join us at the Falzeben.
- Stay in one of our romantic rooms and suites, in that classic country house style, with mostly uninterrupted views over the Merano area and across to the Gruppo Tessa mountains (sitting in the eyrie and enjoying the stunning views).
- Look forward to our luxury half-board incl. extensive breakfast buffet consisting of local produce, noodle carousel, South Tyrolean evening, gourmet and fine dining (depending on the season), celebrations and parties.
- Sweet treats in the morning – homemade strudel and more.
- Of course, we will be delighted to take your allergies and intolerances into account – just let us know before you arrive.
- Enjoy our welcome evening with seasonal tipple, during which we’ll tell you about the weekly programme.
- When you book one of our luxury relaxation packages, you’ll have free use of the “Barthlmä-Brunnen” spa area, the indoor/outdoor panoramic swimming pool with whirlpool, sensory barefoot trail and our well-lit treatment rooms with magnificent mountain views.
- NEW: Our “Bergfrieden” (mountain peace) sauna area with herbal, Finnish and quartz saunas, as well as a salt steam room, infrared loungers and the new Bären Nestl quiet zone are a true Eldorado for all those seeking some relaxation and recuperation.
- Torch-lit hike with your host, Monika
- Guided pleasure hike
- Soft bathrobes and sauna towels in your room
- Pure mountain spring water in your room
- Herbal tea corner and free mountain spring water in the “Barthlmä-Brunnen” spa
- Advice and tips from your approachable hosts, the Egger family
- Morning post every day, featuring tips and important information
- Falzeben information folder with hiking suggestions and maps
- E-bike rental (€ 35 per day)
- Free WiFi access